Designed by William Ittner and built in 1924, the
school served Niagara Falls until 2000, when it was replaced by a new
high school building.
Dedicated to enriching the artistic and cultural life of Niagara Falls,
NACC welcomes area residents and out-of-town visitors alike.
This site is best viewed with the
latest versions of Netscape and Internet Explorer. Click on the icons
below to download either browser.